Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Shawn Johnson & Derek - Rumba Gulity Pleasures - DWTS (Allstars Week 5)





One word....breathtaking.
This has to be the best dance I have seen this season, the emotion that Shawn and Derek put into was absolutely amazing! Derek's choreography is just....WOW! The guy is truly gifted!
If I could have one wish, it would be to dance with Derek. 
The way they moved together through this piece was stunning, I love how they put certain scenes of Titanic in the dance from Shawn going to jump off the boat and Derek saves her, they roll on the platform as if the ship was sinking, and also the very end where Derek rolls off the platform recreating the scene where Rose lets Jack go. It brought tears to my eyes, and not many dances can do that.
Derek looks a lot like Jack Dawson does he not?! Its that hair of his...that perfect hair. <3

I am hoping that these two win! From this performance alone, the rest of the couples should be scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment